- To eulogize.
- To praise highly; to extol in a public speech; to create or provide a panegyric upon; to eulogize.
- To create, provide, or enjoy panegyrics.
- To enjoy panegyrics.
- To praise some one or something, especially in an eloquent message or perhaps in writing.
- To praise very; compose or pronounce a panegyric or eulogy on.
- To enjoy panegyric; bestow praises. Additionally spelled panegyrise.
Sentence for "panegyrize"
Synonym for "panegyrize"
Verb Forms for "panegyrize"
Form for "panegyrize"