Definition for "pane"
Sentence for "pane"
Quotes for "pane"
- "The argument of the broken window…"
Synonym for "pane"
Phrases for "pane"
Rhyme for "pane"
Hypernym for "pane"
Cross Reference for "pane"
Same Context for "pane"
Variant for "pane"
- A framed part of a window or door this is certainly typically full of a sheet of glass or any other transparent material.
- The transparent product always fill these types of a section.
- A panel, by a door or wall surface.
- the level areas or areas of an object, such as for instance a bolt, having many edges.
- a person sheet of cup in a window.
- A layer within the build-up of a GUI.
- Alternative spelling of peen.
- The thin side of a hammer head. See peen.
- A division; a definite piece, limited component, or compartment of any surface; a patch; ergo, a square of a checkered or plaided design.
- One of the openings in a slashed apparel, showing the bright-colored silk, or the like, within; ergo, the bit of colored or other stuff so shown.
- A compartment of a surface, or a set area; therefore, one part or face of a building.
- particularly, in modern usage, the cup within one storage space of a window sash; a windowpane.
- In irrigating, a subdivision of an irrigated surface between a feeder and an outlet strain.
- the level surfaces, or facets, of any item having a few edges.
- one of many eight facets surrounding the table of an excellent slice diamond.
- a definite component or little bit of any area; a division; especially, a marked unit in a wall or fence.
- . A pale; a stake.
- In outfit: some fabric of a new color placed in a garment for decoration; a stripe or panel placed in a garment.
- An opening or cut in a dress, either for the purpose of displaying a garment underneath or for the insertion of a piece of cloth of another color or fabric.
- A skirt, since a coat; a lappet or flap; also, a robe.
- an item, component, or section having primarily an airplane area and a rectangular or other definite shaped form.
- A square in a checkered structure.
- A flat-dressed part or face of a stone or sign.
- A panel or division of a work; a sunken part enclosed by a border.
- In irrigation, a subdivision of the irrigated area between a feeder and an outlet-drain.
- The side of a tower, spire, or any other building.
- one of several eight edges regarding the table of brilliant-cut diamond.
- the edges of a bolt-head or huge fan. Peanuts are designated in line with the number of sides, as six-paned peanuts, eight-paned peanuts, etc.
- A hide or side of fur; fur.
- The striking face of a hammer.
- In milling: the room between two leader-furrows in a millstone; the space from 1 leader-furrow to the next.
- among the burstones which form the facial skin of a millstone.
- road title for lysergic acid diethylamide
- a panel or part of panels in a wall or door
- sheet cup cut-in shapes for windows or doorways
- To insert panes or panels in. See paned.