- sliced up good fresh fruit baked with sugar and herbs in a-deep meal, with a thick top crust.
- A pudding of spiced, sliced oranges (or other good fresh fruit), sugar and butter, baked with a crumble topping in a-deep meal
- A deep cake or pudding made from baked oranges, or of sliced breads and apples baked collectively, with no base crust.
- A pudding manufactured from breads and apples baked together, generally prepared with molasses.
- deep-dish apple dessert covered with a rich crust
Sentence for "pandowdy"
Hypernym for "pandowdy"
Urban Dictionary for "pandowdy"
- Means "apple pie" or something like…