- a person who provides or exploits the lower preferences and desires of other people.
- person who panders.
- a person who panders; a pander.
- somebody who procures consumers for whores (in The united kingdomt they call a pimp a ponce)
- somebody who serves or provides the vulgar interests or programs of others (especially so as to make money)
- Definition for "panderer"
- Sentence for "panderer"
- In some Latin American countries, the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "panderer"
- Same Context for "panderer"