- to separate your lives and recuperate (valuable nutrients) by swirling dirt or crushed rock in a pan of water, in how of a conventional prospector looking for gold.
- to ensure success; to continue relating to program; to result or wind up.
- clean dirt in a pan to separate from precious nutrients
- be a success
- to show out (profitably or unprofitably); to happen; to develop.
- Definition for "pan out"
- to separate your lives and recuperate (valuable nutrients)…
- View More
- Sentence for "pan out"
- Urban Dictionary for "pan out"