- A strong cold southwest wind that blows across the Pampas.
- A violent wind through the west or southwest, which sweeps throughout the pampas of South America together with adjacent seas, frequently performing great harm.
- A violent wind from the western or southwest, which sweeps over the pampas of South America while the adjacent seas, often performing great harm.
- A cold and dry southwesterly wind that sweeps over the pampas regarding the Argentine Republic, and northeastward toward Brazilian shore, when you look at the backside of barometric depressions.
- An Indian lifestyle regarding pampas of south usa.
Sentence for "pampero"
- Natural Hazards: Seasonally high winds (the…