- A fatty acid, C15H31COOH, happening in several natural oils and fats and utilized in making soaps.
- one of the more typical saturated efas; it's present all animal and most vegetable essential oils and fats; it really is used in the manufacture of soap an such like.
- hexadecanoic acid, CH3(CH2)14COOH
- a saturated fatty acid this is the major fat in beef and dairy food
- Definition for "palmitic acid"
- A fatty acid, C15H31COOH, happening in several natural…
- View More
- Hypernym for "palmitic acid"