- Divided profoundly in a palmate fashion, almost into base: the palmatisect leaves associated with the Japanese maple.
- Having lobes with incisions that extend virtually up, but not rather into the petiole.
- Divided, as a palmate leaf, down to the midrib, so that the parenchyma is interrupted.
- In botany, identical to palmately ingredient (which see, under palmately).
- Definition for "palmatisect"
- Divided profoundly in a palmate fashion, almost into…
- View More
- Equivalent for "palmatisect"
- Etymologically Related for "palmatisect"