- Botany Divided palmately about halfway to the base: a palmatifid leaf.
- Having lobes with cuts that stretch not as much as half-way toward the petiole.
- Palmate, with the divisions separated but a bit more than halfway to your typical center.
- of a leaf shape; palmately cleft instead of lobed
- In botany, just like palmately cleft (which see, under palmately).
Sentence for "palmatifid"
- _pinnatilobate_, _palmatifid_, _palmatipartite_, etc., and each…
Equivalent for "palmatifid"
Etymologically Related for "palmatifid"