- A yellowish fatty oil received especially from the crushed peanuts of an African palm (Elaeis guineensis) and used in the make of soaps, chocolates, cosmetic makeup products, and candles.
- An edible plant oil produced from the mesocarp (reddish pulp) regarding the fresh fruit regarding the oil hand (Elaeis guineensis).
- a vegetable oil, acquired through the good fresh fruit of several types of palms, given that African oil palm (Elæis Guineensis), and utilized in the make of soap and candle lights. See Elæis.
- A fatty substance obtained from a number of types of palms, but chiefly through the fresh fruit associated with oil-palm, Elæis Guineensis, of western Africa.
- identify oil of palms.
- oil from peanuts of oil palms particularly the African oil palm
- Definition for "palm oil"
- A yellowish fatty oil received especially from the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "palm oil"
- Same Context for "palm oil"