- Tending or providing to palliate.
- reducing or relaxing the symptoms of an illness or disorder without effecting a remedy.
- Minimising the development of a disease and relieving unwelcome symptoms for as long as possible, in place of trying to heal the (usually incurable) illness.
- Serving to palliate; offering to extenuate, mitigate, or relieve.
- moderating discomfort or sorrow through it easier to bear
- One that palliates, particularly a palliative medicine or medication.
- Something that palliates, particularly a palliative medicine.
- whatever palliates; a palliative broker.
- whatever extenuates: as, a palliative of guilt.
- whatever mitigates, alleviates, or abates, as violence of discomfort, disease, or any other evil.
- treatment that alleviates pain without curing
- Palliating; extenuating; providing to extenuate by excuses or positive representation.
- Mitigating or alleviating, as discomfort or disease.
- Definition for "palliative"
- Sentence for "palliative"
- She avoided the phrase palliative care…
- View More
- Phrases for "palliative"
- Hypernym for "palliative"
- Equivalent for "palliative"
- Etymologically Related for "palliative"
- Same Context for "palliative"