- Of, regarding, or containing palladium; utilized especially to designate those substances where palladium has actually a diminished valence weighed against palladic compounds.
- Of, related to, or containing, palladium; -- utilized especially to designate those substances by which palladium features a lesser valence when compared with palladic substances.
- In chem., containing palladium as a constituent, with apparently dyad valence: as, palladious chlorid (PdCl2).
- Definition for "palladious"
- Of, regarding, or containing palladium; utilized especially to…
- View More
- Sentence for "palladious"
- Antonym for "palladious"