- Of or designating compounds containing palladium, especially with valence 4.
- Of or pertaining to palladium.
- Of, pertaining to, or produced from, palladium; -- made use of particularly to designate those substances where the factor has an increased valence as contrasted with palladious substances.
- In chem., containing palladium as a constituent with evidently tetrad valence: as, palladic chlorid (PdCl4).
- Definition for "palladic"
- Of or designating compounds containing palladium, especially with…
- View More
- Antonym for "palladic"