- a normal Tuscan pastime played on the street.
- A rectangular little bit of fabric donned by ladies in Ancient Rome and fastened with brooches.
- An oblong rectangular little bit of fabric, worn by Roman ladies, and fastened with brooches.
- In Roman antiquity, the full external robe or wrap, similar to the Greek himation, exhausted door by ladies.
- Eccles., an altar-cloth; some altar-linen (palla altaris); specifically, a corporal (palla corporalis, palla dominica), or a chalice-pall.
Sentence for "palla"
Rhyme for "palla"
Same Context for "palla"
Urban Dictionary for "palla"