- a musical instrument for getting straight, without calculation, the actual bearing of this sun, and thence the variation of this compass.
- [lowercase] a musical instrument for determining the mistake of a ship's compass by the bearing of celestial objects.
- The Conventional and just living genus of Palinuridæ. P. vulgaris is called the spiny lobster, rock-lobster, or sea-crawfish.
- A genus of stromateoid fishes: just like Lirus.
- kind genus regarding the family members Palinuridae
Sentence for "palinurus"
- Bismarck might have been called the…
Hypernym for "palinurus"