- A poem where author retracts something said in a previous poem.
- an official declaration of retraction.
- A poem where writer retracts one thing stated in a youthful poem.
- An ode recanting, or retracting, a former one; in addition, a repetition of an ode.
- A retraction; esp., an official retraction.
- A poetical recantation, or statement despite a former one; a poem which a poet retracts the invectives found in a former satire; thus, a recantation in general.
- Specifically, in Scots legislation, a solemn recantation demanded as well as problems in actions for defamation.
- To re-tract and take straight back (anything formerly stated or written).
- Definition for "palinode"
- A poem where author retracts something said in…
- View More
- Sentence for "palinode"
- Synonym for "palinode"
- Same Context for "palinode"