- A knife with a thin flexible blade, utilized by designers for blending, scraping, or using paint.
- In painting, a tiny, edge-less, almost versatile steel blade always mix paint on a palette and quite often to make use of paint to a surface.
- a knife with a tremendously versatile metallic blade no cutting edge, curved at the end, used by painters to mix colors from the milling slab or palette.
- A thin, versatile, round-pointed blade occur a handle, employed by painters for mixing colors on a palette or on a grinding-slab, and also by druggists for mixing salves. These knives are of numerous types, according to the utilizes to which these are generally put.
- In publishing, a thin knife of versatile metallic, about one inch wide, and six or higher ins in total, suited to a handle, used by pressmen to assist the distribution of printing-ink on any flat surface.
- a spatula employed by artists for mixing or using or scraping off oil paints
Hypernym for "palette knife"
- View More