- A public place in ancient Greece for instruction and practice in wrestling alongside athletics.
- alternate type of palaestra.
- A wrestling college; ergo, a gymnasium, or location for sports exercise overall.
- A wrestling; the workout of wrestling.
- In Greek antiquity:
- A public destination appropriated to workouts, under official path, in wrestling and athletics, meant particularly for the main benefit of athletes training to contend in the general public games.
- Wrestling and athletics.
- a public place in ancient Greece or Rome specialized in working out of wrestlers as well as other athletes
- Definition for "palestra"
- A public place in ancient Greece for instruction…
- View More
- Sentence for "palestra"
- Synonym for "palestra"
- Hypernym for "palestra"
- Variant for "palestra"