- alternate spelling of palaeogeography.
- the analysis regarding the geography of ancient times or old epochs.
- the research associated with the actual location of past times of this planet's record, created as a definite part of geology by Canu in 1895, although the title have been utilized before that date.
- the study regarding the location of old times or ancient epochs
Sentence for "paleogeography"
- Coolly testing hypotheses and assessing evidence…
Synonym for "paleogeography"
Hypernym for "paleogeography"