- The branch of paleontology that addresses the fossils of flowers, pets, along with other organisms.
- The branch of biology or paleontology focused on the research of fossils of plants and animals
- That branch of biology which treats of fossil organisms.
- a branch of paleontology that relates to the foundation and development and construction of fossil creatures and flowers as living organisms
- Definition for "paleobiology"
- The branch of paleontology that addresses the fossils…
- View More
- Sentence for "paleobiology"
- Hyponym for "paleobiology"
- Hypernym for "paleobiology"