- To pronounce as or change to a palatal noise.
- To modify, whilst the shades of vocals, by way of the palate
- To pronounce an audio utilizing the tongue resistant to the palate associated with mouth when that sound usually wouldn't be so pronounced.
- pronounce a consonant with the tongue against the palate
- In order to make palatal; vary from a guttural to a palatal pronunciation.
Sentence for "palatalize"
Verb Forms for "palatalize"
Hypernym for "palatalize"
Etymologically Related for "palatalize"