- A countryman; a compatriot.
- Slang a pal; a pal.
- Peasant; rustic
- an individual's fellow countryman; compatriot
- local, especially a native of California of mixed Spanish and Indian ancestry
- The chaparral dick; the roadrunner.
- A compatriot.
- A comrade; a pal; a buddy.
- The chaparral-cock or road-runner, Geococcyx californianus. See Geococcyx, and cut under chaparral-cock.
Sentence for "paisano"
- Another animal frequently seen was the…
Synonym for "paisano"
Urban Dictionary for "paisano"
- Italian, generally said in reference to…