- Covered or smeared with paint.
- Having excessively paint.
- Unskillfully painted, so the artist's approach to tasks are too apparent; also, having a lot of pigment put on the area.
- Overcharged with paint; displaying obtrusively or inharmoniously the colors which were made use of or the types of using them.
- Smeared or spotted with paint: as, his garments are typical painty.
Sentence for "painty"
- The portrait of Mrs. Berkeley Hammond…
Synonym for "painty"
Same Context for "painty"
Urban Dictionary for "painty"