- the device wherein pages are numbered.
- The arrangement and quantity of pages in a book, as noted in a catalog or bibliography.
- the work of making pages for a document, book, etc., or identifying when you should truncate text in the pages
- the work of numbering pages for a document, book, etc.
- The act or process of paging a novel; in addition, the figures found in numbering the pages; page number.
- The act of paging.
- The numbers or scars on pages by which their order is indicated and mention of the all of them facilitated.
- the system of numbering pages
Sentence for "pagination"
- Although perhaps not identical to the…
Rhyme for "pagination"
Hypernym for "pagination"
Same Context for "pagination"