- Pageants and their particular presentation.
- Grand show; pomp.
- vacant show; flashy screen.
- A pageant; a colourful show or display, as in a pageant.
- Scenic programs or spectacles, taken collectively; dazzling quality; splendor.
- Pageants collectively; theatrical show; splendid show overall.
- an elaborate representation of views from history etc; frequently involves a parade with wealthy costumes
- an abundant and dazzling ceremony
Sentence for "pageantry"
Synonym for "pageantry"
Phrases for "pageantry"
Hypernym for "pageantry"
Same Context for "pageantry"