- A rich hefty silk material with a corded effect.
- A hanging or apparel manufactured from this textile.
- A rich and hefty silk material.
- an abundant and hefty silk stuff.
- A smooth, strong, rich silk, initially manufactured at Padua, utilized for garments of both males and females within the eighteenth century; also, a garment manufactured from this product.
- Definition for "paduasoy"
- A rich hefty silk material with a corded…
- View More
- Sentence for "paduasoy"
- Variant for "paduasoy"