- Rice, particularly in the husk, whether gathered or nonetheless in the field.
- A specially irrigated or overloaded field where rice is cultivated.
- Rice, prior to it being milled.
- An irrigated or inundated field where rice is cultivated.
- A jocose or contemptuous name for an Irishman; -- often considered unpleasant.
- Unhusked rice; -- commonly so-called in the East Indies.
- An Irishman.
- [lowercase] A sailors' name for the reduced sheath costs of Kerguelen Island, Chionis minor.
- [l. c] The ruddy duck, Erismatura rubida. Also paddywhack.
- [lowercase] Same as paddywhack, 3.
- Rice when you look at the husk, whether in the field or gathered.
- an irrigated or flooded area where rice is cultivated
- (ethnic slur) unpleasant term for one of Irish lineage
- rice in husk either collected or however on the go
- Low; mean; boorish; vagabond.
- Mean; poor; contemptible; low in ways or personality.
- Definition for "paddy"
- Rice, particularly in the husk, whether gathered or…
- View More
- Sentence for "paddy"
- Synonym for "paddy"
- Phrases for "paddy"
- Rhyme for "paddy"
- Hypernym for "paddy"
- Cross Reference for "paddy"
- Same Context for "paddy"
- Urban Dictionary for "paddy"
- 1. reduced title for Patrick.2. Inoffensive…
- View More