- a wooden covering the top the main paddle-wheel of a steam vessel.
- The box or sheath, of curved upper overview, which takes care of a paddle-wheel of a side-wheel steamer, to protect it and to ensure that it it is from putting water onboard the vessel.
- a wooden covering the top element of a paddlewheel
- a wooden covering for top part of a paddlewheel
- Definition for "paddlebox"
- a wooden covering the top the main paddle-wheel…
- View More
- Sentence for "paddlebox"
- Hypernym for "paddlebox"
- Equivalent for "paddlebox"
- Same Context for "paddlebox"