- A wheel with boards or paddles attached around its circumference, generally driven by vapor to propel a ship.
- a big wheel, fitted with paddles, used to propel a vessel (especially a paddle steamer)
- the propelling wheel of a steam vessel, having paddles (or floats) on its circumference, and revolving in a vertical plane-parallel towards the vessel's length.
- A wheel (typically one of two placed on edges of a steam-vessel) provided with panels or floats on its circumference, and driven by vapor, for propulsion associated with the vessel.
- A wheel fitted with paddles, familiar with help, by its change, in a few washing operations, such as leather-manufacture, etc.
- a sizable wheel installed with paddles and driven by an engine so that you can propel a boat
- a large wheel installed with paddles and driven by an engine in order to propel a boat
- Definition for "paddle wheel"
- A wheel with boards or paddles attached around…
- View More
- Hypernym for "paddle wheel"
- Cross Reference for "paddle wheel"
- Same Context for "paddle wheel"