- A firm that slaughters, procedures, and packages livestock into beef and meat items.
- A firm that processes and packs foods other than meat.
- A factory-like center when it comes to butchering of beef animals, processing the animal meat into smaller slices.
- a location where foodstuffs are processed and loaded.
- A plant in which livestock tend to be slaughtered and prepared and packed as animal meat services and products.
- An establishment which terms, especially beef and pork, are packed.
- a building where foodstuffs tend to be prepared and packed
- a plant where livestock are slaughtered and prepared and packed as beef products
- Definition for "packinghouse"
- A firm that slaughters, procedures, and packages livestock…
- View More
- Sentence for "packinghouse"
- Synonym for "packinghouse"
- Hypernym for "packinghouse"