- An animal, like a mule, regularly carry lots.
- A domesticated pet used to carry hefty products.
- A wild animal that lives and hunts in packages
- an animal, as a horse, mule, etc., used in holding packs.
- A beast of burden always carry packs, or even transfer items in bales, cardboard boxes, etc., on its back. See cut-under pack-mule.
- an animal (such as for instance a mule or burro or horse) accustomed carry loads
Synonym for "pack animal"
Hyponym for "pack animal"
Hypernym for "pack animal"