- To ease the anger or agitation of.
- To end war, fighting, or assault in; establish comfort in.
- In order to make become at comfort; to appease; to relax; to however; to peaceful; to allay the agitation, excitement, or resentment of; to tranquillize
- to carry comfort to (a place or situation), by closing war, fighting, assault, fury or agitation.
- To appease (some one).
- battle assault and attempt to establish comfort in (an area)
- cause to be more positively willing; get the good might of
- To appease; relax; peaceful; allay the agitation or excitement of: as, to pacify a person when crazy.
- to bring back serenity to; tranquilize: since, to pacify nations in contention.
- Synonyms To conciliate, assuage, still, lull, smooth, compose, soothe, mollify.
- In order to make calm by force; render inactive by depriving regarding the way of opposition.
- Definition for "pacify"
- Sentence for "pacify"
- Quotes for "pacify"
- "If your stomach disputes you, lie…"
- View More
- Synonym for "pacify"
- Verb Forms for "pacify"
- Phrases for "pacify"
- Rhyme for "pacify"
- Hypernym for "pacify"
- Cross Reference for "pacify"
- Etymologically Related for "pacify"
- Form for "pacify"
- Variant for "pacify"
- Urban Dictionary for "pacify"
- Politically Right term for "kill", also…
- View More