- The third stage associated with the prophase of meiosis when the homologous chromosomes become brief and thick and divide into four distinct chromatids.
- The third prophase of meiosis, when the chromosomes shorten and divide into four chromatids
- the next stage of the prophase of meiosis, the stage where the pairing of homologous chromosomes has-been finished.
- the next stage for the prophase of meiosis
Sentence for "pachytene"
- Each chromosome is identifiable by its…
Hypernym for "pachytene"