- any one of numerous, usually explosive chemicals created by accessory of ozone toward double-bond of an unsaturated compound and utilized in analytical biochemistry to locate these types of bonds.
- the univalent anion, O3-, produced by ozone
- any deep red salt with this anion and a metal
- any of numerous explosive organic compounds containing a -O-O-O- team
- any one of a class of heterocycles, containing two carbon atoms (in jobs 3 and 5) and three air atoms (in roles 1, 2 and 4) created by the result of ozone with a carbon to carbon double bond; the 1,2,4-trioxolanes
- A substance previously designed to contain as a constituent ozone or perhaps the specifically active form of air. The definition of is sometimes rather vaguely put on a substance capable of creating ozone.
- some of a course of unstable chemical substances caused by the addition of ozone to a double relationship in an unsaturated substance
Hypernym for "ozonide"
- View More