- An area of ozone layer, for instance the large location over Antarctica and/or smaller area over the North Pole, that occasionally becomes exhausted of ozone.
- an area of the stratosphere over Antarctica (and a smaller sized one across Arctic) this is certainly depleted of ozone within the neighborhood springtime.
- an area of the ozone layer (nearby the poles) this is certainly seasonally depleted of ozone
- Definition for "ozone hole"
- An area of ozone layer, for instance the…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ozone hole"