- somewhere in which oysters breed or are raised.
- someplace regarding the seabed in which oysters are turned out to be harvested
- a breeding place for oysters; a place in a tidal lake or any other water on or near the seashore, in which oysters are deposited to grow and fatten for marketplace. See 1st head, n.
- An oyster-bank; a location where oysters breed or tend to be bred; a spot prepared and sown or planted with spat.
- A bed, layer, or stratum containing fossil oysters.
- a workplace where oysters are bred and cultivated
Sentence for "oyster bed"
Hypernym for "oyster bed"
Urban Dictionary for "oyster bed"