- utilized three times in succession to introduce the opening of a court of law.
- notice ye. Attend. (Called by public criers or perhaps in judge generally 3 times to safe silence).
- notice; attend; -- a term employed by criers of process of law to secure silence before making a proclamation. It really is duplicated 3 x.
- This weep, familiar with open up a court.
- a-cry of "oyez".
Sentence for "oyez"
- According to oyez. org, “His opinions,…
Synonym for "oyez"
Variant for "oyez"
Urban Dictionary for "oyez"