- Of or utilizing an assortment of hydrogen and air: an oxyhydrogen torch.
- of, or using a combination of hydrogen and air
- Of, regarding, or comprising, a mixture of air and hydrogen at over 5000° F.
- A potentially volatile blend of hydrogen and oxygen
- Of, related to, comprising, or using a mixture or combination of air and hydrogen: as, oxyhydrogen gasoline.
Sentence for "oxyhydrogen"
- Christmas exhibition of the oxyhydrogen microscope.
Cross Reference for "oxyhydrogen"
Form for "oxyhydrogen"