- A congenital problem for the head in which the top of your head assumes a conical or pointed shape. Also known as acrocephaly.
- A kind of cephalic condition: sometimes the untimely closure associated with the coronal suture plus just about any suture, for instance the lambdoid; sometimes the early fusing of sutures.
- the type of a skull having a higher vertical index; hypsicephaly.
- In anthropology, the head-form resulting from synthetic deformation used all around the head and stopping lateral and occipital growth, thus making the pinnacle extremely high approximately the bregma. Similar kinds derive from untimely synostosis of the parietals utilizing the occipital or temporal bones.
- a congenital problem of the head; the top the skull assumes a cone shape
Hypernym for "oxycephaly"
- congenital anomaly
- View More