- to make ova; release eggs from ovary.
- to make ova and discharge all of them from an ovary or ovarian hair follicle.
- to produce eggs or ova
- produce and discharge eggs
- Containing an ovule or ovules.
- Having or bearing ovules.
- To generate or produce ovules; impact ovulation; form or produce ova; put eggs, as an ongoing process of maturing ovules when you look at the ovary and discharging them therefrom.
Sentence for "ovulate"
Verb Forms for "ovulate"
Hypernym for "ovulate"
Form for "ovulate"