- A hermaphroditic reproductive organ that produces both sperm and eggs, found in particular gastropods.
- A hermaphroditic gonad, within certain gastropods, that creates both semen and eggs
- A hermaphrodite generative organ, having at the same time the big event of an ovary and of a testis, such take place in numerous monœcious mollusks.
- hermaphroditic gonad which has both testicular and ovarian tissue
- Definition for "ovotestis"
- A hermaphroditic reproductive organ that produces both sperm…
- View More
- Sentence for "ovotestis"
- Hypernym for "ovotestis"
- Variant for "ovotestis"