- A rounded convex molding, frequently a quarter portion of a circle or ellipse.
- A classical convex moulding created with an egg-and-dart ornament.
- A round, convex molding. See Illust. of line.
- In Roman and soon after structure, a convex molding developing in section a quarter of a circle. Also called quarter-round.
- a convex molding having a cross section in the form of a-quarter of a circle or of an ellipse
Definition for "ovolo"
- A rounded convex molding, frequently a quarter portion…
Sentence for "ovolo"
Cross Reference for "ovolo"
Variant for "ovolo"