- Of, concerning, or characteristic of sheep; sheeplike.
- Of, regarding, resembling, or becoming a sheep.
- especially, resembling a sheep in personality; passive, of low intelligence and acquiescent.
- Of or related to sheep; comprising sheep.
- of or regarding or associated with nature of or feature of a sheep or sheep
- An ovine pet.
- A sheep.
- A member of this Ovinæ; a sheep.
- A form of cerebrin based in the yolk of eggs.
- Sheep-like; oviform; of or regarding the Ovinæ or to sheep.
Sentence for "ovine"
- Estes JM, Spencer EM, Longaker MT,…
Synonym for "ovine"
Same Context for "ovine"