- among dilatations associated with the human body wall surface of Bryozoa when the ova sometimes go through the initial phases of these development.
- one of several dilatations of the human anatomy wall of Bryozoa in which the ova often go through the very first stages of the development. See Illust. of chilostoma.
- The oöcyst of a polyzoan; a dilatation of the body-wall of the polypid, where the germs may undergo early stages of these development.
- an early on condition associated with ampullaceous sacs in sponges.
- Definition for "ovicell"
- among dilatations associated with the human body wall…
- View More
- Variant for "ovicell"