- to put on completely; exhaust.
- to put on too much; to put on down.
- to put on aside; to exhaust.
- external clothing
- Clothing worn throughout the ordinary indoor clothing, as overcoats, wraps, etc.
- Outer clothing, as overcoats, cloaks, etc.: a trade-name.
- to put on an excessive amount of; consume, fatigue, or wear out: chiefly in the past participle.
- to put on until it really is exhausted; use threadbare: render trite.
- For this reason, to feed; leave at the rear of.
Sentence for "overwear"
- The overwear fashion accent not only…
Synonym for "overwear"