- to take part in trading to a degree which in excess of an individual's finances and/or demands of the marketplace.
- To trade beyond your money; buying goods beyond the ways purchasing or selling all of them; to overstock the marketplace.
- To trade (stock, as an example) this way.
- To trade beyond an individual's capital; to get goods beyond the way of paying for or attempting to sell all of them; to overstock industry.
- to acquire goods or put in a stock beyond the ways payment, the needs of town, or your ways disposal to advantage.
Sentence for "overtrade"
Verb Forms for "overtrade"