- to give or rise over or beyond the top of; tower above.
- To take precedence over; override: "Religion overtopped the typical matters of life” ( Albert C. Baugh).
- becoming higher or better than; surpass.
- to go up over the top of; to meet or exceed tall; to tower above.
- going past; to transcend; to transgress.
- To make of less value, or toss into the background, by exceptional excellence; to dwarf; to confuse.
- become higher than, to rise outrageous of.
- look down on
- To rise above or beyond the top of.
- To overstep; exceed.
- To excel; surpass; outstrip.
- to go up above others; put other individuals to the shade.
Sentence for "overtop"
Synonym for "overtop"
Verb Forms for "overtop"
Same Context for "overtop"
Variant for "overtop"