- from a single side to the other of; across.
- Across; from alde to-side of.
- what is overthwart; a detrimental scenario; resistance.
- what is overthwart; a detrimental circumstance; opposition.
- An adverse or thwarting scenario.
- Contradiction; quarreling; wrangling.
- Having a transverse position; put or situated across; thus, opposing.
- Crossing in sort or personality; perverse; adverse; opposing.
- Across; crosswise; transversely.
- Athwart; across; crosswise; from side to side.
- Exceedingly; excessively.
- around; laterally of.
- On the other side of.
- Over against; contrary.
- Opposite; situated on opposing side.
- In contrast; cross; perverse; contradictory.
- To get across; pass or lay across.
- To thwart; oppose; impede.
- Definition for "overthwart"
- from a single side to the other of;…
- View More
- Sentence for "overthwart"
- Synonym for "overthwart"