- To stride over, across, or further than: overstride a stream.
- to stay or stay astride.
- To stride quicker than or beyond, as in a competition.
- To go beyond; surpass.
- To stride over or beyond.
- to perform with an overly long stride for one's knee length.
- to operate or walk with an overly long stride
- to stride (or to stay) over something
- to excel or surpass
- To step or stride beyond.
Sentence for "overstride"
Verb Forms for "overstride"
Urban Dictionary for "overstride"
- When you're masterbating, your hand slips…