- To at the mercy of excessive strain, specifically to force beyond a normal or proper restriction: overstraining the environment.
- To stretch or stress in excess.
- to place forth an excessive amount of physical effort.
- To strain an individual's self to extra.
- To at the mercy of an excessive demand on power, sources, or capabilities
- To strain or attempt to excess; make exhausting or harmful attempts.
- To stretch or stress too much; exert to an injurious level.
- Excessive strain; exhausting work.
- Definition for "overstrain"
- To at the mercy of excessive strain, specifically…
- View More
- Sentence for "overstrain"
- Synonym for "overstrain"
- Verb Forms for "overstrain"
- Hypernym for "overstrain"
- Form for "overstrain"
- Same Context for "overstrain"